The technology management program at UNI provides students with a broad background in the use of technology management with human, material and information resources. It links concepts of engineering and advances in technology with business management and organizational skills.
Hands-on learning arms students with the necessary skills to use and manage state-of-the-art equipment while enhancing innovation and cultivating critical thinking skills. Preparing students for technical and industrial management positions, individuals in this program engage in industrial studies such as organization, resources, processes and management technologies.
UNI’s technology management program:
- Allows students with an A.A.S. degree from an accredited two-year institution the ability to complete the Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) degree in technology.
- Merges engineering technology with business management skills background.
- Combines lecture and hands-on activities to provide students broad technical and manufacturing skills.
- Is taught by dedicated faculty who have strong professional relationships with members of industry.
- Provides strong job placement and co-op internship opportunities.
- Easily transfer your credits with one of our more that 400 articulation agreements.
- Advantageous to transfer an A.S. or A.A.S. degree.
- Transfer up to 65 credit hours to UNI from an accredited two-year institution.
- Work directly with a UNI advisor to assist in creating a transfer plan.
- If you have taken courses at a two- or four-year institution other than UNI and what to get an idea of what courses will transfer, check out our Transfer Plan-It tool.
- Ask about the Admissions Partnership Program (A.P.P.).
BEYOND THE CLASSROOM
COMMON CAREER AREAS
FIND OUT MORE
Have questions or want more information? Fill out the form below and someone from the department will contact you directly. To receive general university information from UNI’s admissions office, please click on ‘Request More Info About UNI’.